domingo, 19 de junho de 2011

Changing Terms of Mathematical Formulas For Calculating the Moves Without the Concepts of Speed (v) and Time (t)

Física - Pareço um "Apache" falando Inglês - tente me entender...

Changing Terms of Mathematical Formulas For Calculating the Moves Without the
Concepts of Speed (v) and Time (t)
©Nillo Gallindo – Brazil - page 1/1
nillo.gallindo@bol.com.br

Some physicists believe time is only space and nothing more. But they can not say that because
they teach physics oficcial in which time is the Lord in the calculations of motion.
The big problem is to say: “Time does not exist” and show that in mathematics.
Yet it is not difficultIt to show if they think like me. So I think.

Imagine: I am a man of the Stone Age. I see sunrise and sunset. Long before the Babylonians
and modern watchmakers I manufacture a machine to count numbers or units of the rotation of
the Earth from a sunrise to next sunrise. The units, but copies of the Earth's rotation are placed
by me in a circle. From a sunrise to the next sunrise I divide the circle into 24 units and say the
names of the units are "hours". Each hour I divided into 60 fractions and say their names are
"minute." I divided each minute into 60 fractions and say their names are "seconds". Well it's
too good for me because I'm from the Stone Age. Now think like me.
Units hours, minutes and seconds of that my Watch Stone machine (my clock) are just units OF
SPACE, units ROTATION of Hearth. My machine only copies, reproduces, imitates the motion
of the Earth in space anything else. So why did the mathematics and physics after me gave a
pseudonym (time), a nickname (time), a fake name (time) for the SPACE recorded by my
watch? Why teach mathematics and physics are two things, two words? We know: there is only
space anything else.
I know the answers. Time does not exist, is not real, is fictional, it is abstract. But
mathematics needs time (as a mathematical term only) to calculate movement.
So let's eliminate the term “time” of mathematics and will be mathematically eliminated the big
problem to correct the misconception (wrong) of space-time.
How to change the terms of mathematical formulas for calculating the moves without the
concepts of speed and time? It's easy for me to do that. Look.
The traditional formula is d = v. t (distance is equal speed multiply (.) time)
To find the distance I multiply velocity (.) time. But I must to eliminate the concept of speed
and time in the formulas of new concept. What can I do?
To eliminate the concept of time in Formula I multiply the Compared Movement of anything (.)
the movement of the Earth. So the official formula : d = v . t … I change to D = CM. HM
What is CM Compared Motion? It is the movement of anything in the universe. It can be
motion of a car, motion of a turtle or motion of light. All things have a movement, all can be
compared to Earth's motion. While the movement of Earth's motion is 30km/s the motion of
light is 300,000 km/s. In this new concept the “CMs of light” is 300.000kms and NO 300.000
km PER second. If a say car I change to: “CMh of a car” is 80kmh and NO 80 km PER hour.
The word PER there is not in the formulas of new concept whithout time. The other formulas
v = d/t… t=d/v… change to CM=D/HM… HM=D/CM
What is HM movement of the Earth? Is the Earth's rotation (motion) in SPACE recorded,
copied, imitated, reproduced by the clocks shown in the units hours, minutes and seconds.
REMEMBER: In this new concept we need to understand: the units hours, minutes and
seconds recorded by the clock are just units of SPACE, no units of TIME. That is all

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário