domingo, 19 de junho de 2011

Why does the clock runs slower when it is at high speed?

Why does the clock runs slower when it is at high speed?

©Nillo Gallindo – Brazil – (page 1/1)
nillo.gallindo@bol.com.br

This is the story that Einstein did not tell the end but I tell it:
I have a spaceship her name is “Dream of Physics”. (Come with me and sorry for my bad English)
There are two identical clocks, clock number 1 and clock number 2.
The energy that drives the two clocks is identical, equal energy, same energy.
I wonder: The clock number 1 is in Houston, USA.
The clock number 2 I put it in my spaceship.
I will travel in my spaceship.
I fly from Earth to Gliese 581g. That planet is outside the solar system.
The distance from Earth to Gliese 581g is about 20 trillion km = 200.000.000.000.000km.
I go to Gliese 581g, not come down, do not stop there, come back to Earth. It is non-stop flight.
I wonder: I do not need on my flight calculations of acceleration and deceleration. From Earth to Gliese
581g and returning to Earth my speed is invariable and constant = 99.99937 percent of speed of light
(99.99937% c).
These are my calculations or my data for the trip:
- The distance from Earth to Gliese 581g and return to Earth is about 400 trillion km if measured by an
observer in the reference Earth. My constant and invariable speed will be = 99.99937%c
- The initial mass (starting) of the spaceship is not important but I think mass 1000kg to data calculations.
- Physics teaches when the speed is high the mass increases too but the distance decreases, so at constant
invariable speed 99.99937 percent of speed of light mass 1000kg increases to 281.718kg and the distance
400.000.000.000.000km deacreases to 1.419.856.911.664km. Because this…
- When the spaceship back and arrives on Earth the clock number 1 of Houston shows 40 years elapsed
but the clock number 2 of my space ship shows ONLY 78880 minutes or about 54 days elapsed. On Heart
40 years elapsed. On board of space ship only 54 days (almost two months) elapsed. After the flight I am
39 years and 10 months younger than the terrestrial. The clock of my space ship proved that. This can not
be real? Yes, it can be. Look the science experiment...
- Remember Hafele-Keating experiment: At arrived of the plane the clock of the plane was checked with
the clock back on the ground. The clock that was flown was slower billionths of a second. Look: the
difference of the flight of my space ship and airplane of Hafele-Keating is only in numbers.
- What makes the clock run slower when it is in higher speed? Einstein does not says “why”- anyone says
“why” - everyone talks about “space-time” but does not say “why”.
Well… I say “WHY”: IT IS NOT TIME DILATE because the time is abstract and it is fiction so can not
dilate (fiction no dilate), time is just a nikename a false name a fake name for space and not the 4th
dimension. Then ONLY THE SPACE CAN DILATE because space IS MALLEABLE. So is increase in
MASS increase the INERTIA, more speed=more mass=more inertia, THIS DILATE SPACE. High mass
and high inertia: it holds the rotating clock when it is at high speed. Remember the energy that moves the
two clocks from the beginning to the end of the story is the same, never changed, but mass and inertia
increased. There is no space-time, there is only space. The truth of the clock register only space no time.
Do You think it is something different? Then, tell me please.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário