sexta-feira, 27 de maio de 2011

Ciência - Física - Na relatividade massa e velocidade comandam o funcionamento do relógio, só isso. (Texto em Inglês)

In Relativity Mass and Velocity Command the Machinery of Clock - Just that

© Nillo Gallindo - Brazil
nillo.gallindo@bol.com.br

- In relativity the clock is a slave of mass and velocity. Just that.
- When inertial mass is increased, proportionally inverse time is decreased.
- Masses quotient and times quotient is the same quotient. Don’t you believe? Please calculate.

In relativity according to the Lorentz formula shown I can find m, mo or v.

If I know initial mass at rest I can find inertial mass or final mass. If I know final mass or inertial mass I can find initial mass at rest.
After calculating initial mass at rest or inertial mass (final mass) if I divide inertial mass or final mass by initial mass at rest I will know the masses quotient. This “masses quotient” is the same quotient (same number) if I divide time (t) of an observer at rest by time of the observer in motion.

How do I know the time of an observer at rest? Just calculation t = d / c (d is distance AB; c is the speed of light and t is the time of an observer at rest).

If I want to know the time dilation to an observer in motion I just need to divide the time of the observer at rest by the masses quotient (m / mo). As I said quotient of m / mo and quotient t (t normal at rest) / t (t dilation) both quotients are the same number.

On a clock moving from point A to B at constant speed, the quotient of the division of the inertial mass of the clock in motion by the mass of same clock at rest in point A is equal to the quotient if I divide the time recorded on the clock at rest at point A by the time recorded on the same clock in motion. I can also say: If there is any increase of inertial mass on the clock in motion will happen in inverse proportion to the reduction time (time dilation) on the clock in motion relative to the identical clock at rest in point A.

What causes the phenomenon “clock working slower” while it is moving? Is only the inertial mass increased due the clock is in motion. Thus, the inertia acting as a "resistance to increased acceleration" and it holds the rotating machinery of the clock due more inertia or more mass. If the inertial mass increase 10 times time decrease 10 times too, if the inertial mass increase 1000 times time decrease 1000 times too, always inversely proportional. Inertia is phenomenal. Inertia is the secret of clock working slowly when it is in motion.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário